REALM & READERSHIP
Realm of JSB
The Journal JSB invites theoretical and empirically informed papers that explore and contribute to the understanding of ‘Social Innovation and Social Business Entrepreneurship’. As well, it attracts Real-life Practitioners’ experiences that document innovative directions, strategies and techniques would reinforce up-scaling and success of of diverse range of social cause-driven enterprises.
Precisely, the Journal seeks to attract contributions that offer creative ideas, observations and analyses in areas across a range of sectors and cultural settings called ‘Realm of JSB’:
- Economics of Social Changes and Growth
- Multiple Faces of World Poverty and Inequality
- Trickle-Up Pathway Out of Poverty: Uplifting of Ultra-Poor
- Education and Empowerment of the Disadvantaged
- Women Empowerment and Rural Advancement
- Pro-Poor Affordable Healthcare
- Technology for the Unreachable and Underserved
- Youth Mobilization and Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Community Finance – Microcredit, Microfinance, Mobile Banking and Micro-Insurance
- Social Entrepreneurship - Embodiment of Social Interventions
- Social Innovation & Social Business Creation and SB Enterprises Partnerships
- Social Business – Academic vs Real-Life
- Social Business: ‘Hero’ Stories of Social Entrepreneurs
- Social Business and Third Sector/Public Sector/Corporate Relationships
- Mapping Social Business Enterprise and Sustainable Economy
- Microfinance and Rural Livelihood
- Multiplier Impact of Microcredit & Microfinance
- Climate Change, Plastic Pollution and Environmental Degradation
- Pro-Poor Clean Energy Solutions
- Eco-Green Entrepreneurship, Environment Community Action and Sustainability
- Social Capital: Active Citizenship through Skills and Capacity Building
- Social Media & Civic Society; Democracy & Civic Courage
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Philanthropy and Charity
- Micro-Up Development: Cases of BRAC, Grameen and Jamii Bora
- SDGs Reach by Adoption of Community Finance Tools
- Covid-19 Pandemic & Recovery: Challenges & Social Business Opportunities
The JSB welcomes contributions that discuss society's most pressing problems for solutions in new and imaginative ways, particularly if they point to new scope of application (through the creation of innovative, sustainable socially impactful business enterprises), reform or policy recommendation. Notably, alongside prevailing grave issue of climate change, the humanity suddenly facing Covid-19 pandemic challenges demands special thoughtful attention, thus creative contributions as a matter of crucial significance.
Although academic in nature, the Journal JSB encourages both real-life practitioners and academics to submit case studies, in-depth evaluations and papers documenting application of innovative business methods and financial techniques in diverse range of social cause-driven enterprises. Also, the Journal does encourage constructive Review of Published Book(s) and Article(s) falling in defined ‘Realm of JSB’.
Readership of JSB
The JSB seeks to effectively facilitate informed consultation among practitioners, policy makers, academics and researchers, and individuals concerned with complex social issues and innovation, and young people studying and researching social interventions towards sustainability. The JSB provides a platform for real-life practitioners, policy makers, academics, and researchers in relevant functional areas of social sciences, management and business, and technology to disseminate and share information on most recent research, knowledge and experiences worldwide.
Given multidimensional realm of theoretical and empirically informed papers and reports, and real-life practitioner experiences, JSB increasingly attracts readership at educational, research and training institutions leaning to curricula in economics, business and entrepreneurship.